Gingery Peanut Noodles
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 12 ounces spaghetti (I used whole wheat)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 English cucumber chopped
- 2 scallions, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup water with the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger. Blend until smooth.
- Add the peanut mixture, chicken, bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro and scallions to the pasta pot and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with the peanuts.
Fresh ginger, already minced in a tube that comes out like paste! This is the kind of thing that makes me so happy people! Check out this link here for Gourmet Gardens website, they have tons of these tubes they make and they give what looks like great recipes and ideas for using their products.