Happy Pinning!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Snackilicious!!!!

OK so on the days I work I get to the end of the day and I barely had any time to eat so I got home late tonight and my hubby made me some of his Ah-maz-ing scrambled eggs! Ridiculously good, he has a gift!! So anyways I still had 16 pts left over, what to eat? Hmmmmm.....

How about my most favorite recipe of all time! I whipped up a batch of my unbelievable yummy:

Black Bean Avocado Salsa!

2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
2 cans sweet fiesta corn with red and green peppers, drained and rinsed
4 medium avocados, diced
4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
2 handfuls of mini colored peppers diced (see pic below)
6 scallions, sliced
1 cup cilantro (can you ever really have enough?)
1/2 cup vinegar
2 packets good seasons Italian salad dressing mix (not "clean" but this stuff makes it taste extra yummy!)
3 capfuls of lime juice
Salt, pepper, garlic salt, Mrs Dash's Fiesta Lime and tabasco to taste

In case you haven't seen these before they are cute and delicious:



While I am on the subject, I don't know who Mrs Dash is but she rocks! Have you seen all these flavors???
These things are great! Salt-free, MSG-free, they add incredible flavor, I have like 5 of these in my cupboards at this moment and you should too, you won't be disappointed!

And my scrumptious salsa, 3/4 cup for 4 pts! Pair that with your chips! Ahh this hits the spot!! And I still have 9 pts left!! I think I may have some chocolate!

Can't wait to talk to you guys tomorrow about our amazing breakfast! I don't want to spoil the surprise but how would you like to have a rich Italian dessert for breakfast.......See you in the am!!






1 comment:

  1. I'm so making this tonight. My Dad is coming over so now I'm inspired for Sangria, and salsa and enchiladas.

    ReplyDelete