Happy Pinning!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More peaches anyone??

I know I seriously should be done with peach recipes by now but....I'm not!
Tonight I made

Peach and Shrimp Quesadillas
(if shrimp makes you or your husband highly anaphylactic - you know who you are - try chicken instead)

So easy ready...
Saute 1 lb shrimp and an onion in cumin, garlic salt and lime juice.  Add diced peaches.  (Now I split it into two batches and froze it.  One half batch really only made 3 full quesadillas so you may want to not split it up or just make it fresh. 

Today I thawed my filling.  Sprayed a skillet with cooking spray threw in a whole wheat tortilla, used a slotted spoon to put in some filling sprinkled with cheese and green onion and browned and folded in half (the girls had halves, Craig and I had each had 2 halves because full sized were too hard to flip), Yummy!!! Dipped in a little fat-free sour cream and we ate it with salsa in chips.  Seriously dinner in like 5 min!!! They were 10 pts each  (for a whole - you could easily go for just a half) but so good.

I hope if any of you also got some peaches you have tried some of these recipes! I heard one friend tried cobbler and one tried the salsa! Makes me so happy to know you are trying my recipes! Big smiles.  Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment